|| Maddie Erickson|
4th year on V
Maddie is coming off a fantastic sophomore season, and so we'll be counting on her to do a lot for us. Maddie has a great perimeter shot, and that, coupled with her ability to get to the rim, makes her a very strong offensive player. Maddie works extremely hard in practice, and is constantly trying to improve her game.
2013-14 season: started all 21 games, was named a unanimous All-EDC selection, finished 4th in the EDC in scoring, averaging 17.7 ppg - only 2 players at South have ever had a higher average, and 2nd in the EDC in assists, dishing out 4.8 per game. Scored a career high 31 points vs GF Central, and also dished out a career high 13 assists against GF Central.
2012-13 season: started all 22 games, finished 4th in the EDC in assists, averaging 4.6 per game. Averaged 6.4 points per game, scored in double figures 4 times, including a career high 25 points vs Fargo Davies
2011-12 season: played in all 23 games, starting 3 times. Averaged 4.6 points per game and just under 2 assists per game. Scored in 20 games, hitting double figures 3 times, with a career high 12 points vs Grand Forks Red River
Personal: daughter of Tyler and Marge
- favorite athlete: Kevin Durant
- favorite movie: She's the Man
- favorite book: Hunger Games
- favorite song / artist: Thinking Out Loud
- favorite vacation spot: Florida
- favorite quote: "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"
- My birthday meal: Johnny Carinos
- people would be suprised if they knew that I: knocked my two front teeth out on my scooter handle bars when I was 5.